Zipcard activation – Zipcar, the popular American cab-sharing company is presently offering a new range of cards for their US consumers.
The card is known by the name as Zipcard, which comes with tons of benefits. Using this card you can book a Zipcar operated cab anytime you want. Also you can avail numerous cashbacks, rewards and coupons for your next ride.
However, after receiving this card, a customer often faces problems in activating it. For their convenience we have made this article.
Below you’ll find in detail all about the Zipcard – account opening, its activation process, requirements, benefits and other information in a much simpler way for your assistance.
Therefore, without losing any further moment, let’s begin.
Opening a Zipcard Account Online
The first step to begin with Zipcar service is to make an account on their web portal. It is very easy to create an account there. All you need is a Smartphone/Laptop, requisites documents and a good internet connection to complete your account setup.
Below we have made an easy guide on the account setup process for your assistance.
Have a look –
- Open your Internet browser and visit the official Zipcard portal at www.Zipcar.com.
- Go to the ‘Join’ button from the top right corner.
- You’ll soon automatically be carried to the customer registration page.
- Now provide the following details correctly –
- Permanent Mailing Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Choose your Zipcar joining category.
- Create your Username and Password and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Carefully read all the terms & conditions and finally accept it.
- Next click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your account setup.
- Kindly, save the Username and Password for future login.
Zipcard Activation Procedures
After getting your Zipcard the next step you need to do is its activation. The process is very simple. This activation can be done in two ways – either over the Zipcard portal or through the Zipcard mobile app.
Below are the steps to follow –
Zip Card Activation Online
- Take your Smartphone and visit the Zipcard’s official page at www.Zipcar.com/activateZipcard from your internet browser.
- On the homepage go to the activation page.
- Sign in to your account with your recently created Zipcard Username and Password.
- Now properly provide your card information in the requisite field.
- Then click on the Confirm option to complete your activation.
Zipcard Activation through Mobile App
Facing any difficulties on the online mode of activation then there is an alternative way to make your Zipcard usable. Below we also have illustrated the process in detail for your assistance.
Have a look –
- Again take your Smartphone and download the Zipcar mobile app from your app store.
- Login into the account with your Username and Password.
- Now go to the Card Activation section option.
- There enter your Username, Card number, CVV and other requisites details carefully.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your card activation.
Benefits of Having a Zipcard
There are lots of advantages having a Zipcard. Let us know the world of possibilities of having a Zipcard from below –
- You can save up to $500 on your car maintenance, fuel cost, parking free and other basic charges using your Zipcard.
- Zipcar service is available for you 24/7 all across the United States.
- Zipcard app access is also available.
- There will be amazing cash rewards, discounts and other offers by using a Zipcard.
- Car locking and unlocking is also possible by a Zipcard.
- Zipcar is completely safe for all time rides.
Zipcard Activation Requirements
Here is the list of things that you should require to activate a Zipcard. Keep all these things handy before heading for the task.
Have a look –
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Valid Personal Information.
- Physical Zipcard with the following information –
- Card Number or SSC Number
- Expiry Date
- Permanent Residential Address.
- Genuine Activation Link.
|Official Name||Zipcard Activation|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Registration Link||www.Zipcar.com/activateZipcard|
About Zipcar Service
Zipcar is an international cab sharing Platform Company, a subsidiary of the Avis Budget Group from the United States. It was started by Antje Danielson and Robin Chase in 2000. They started their first service in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Later with years they expanded their business in various parts around the world.
Currently, they offer their service in around 9 countries covering 500 major cities with its outstanding service. Zipcar is at present the major cab service provider globally.
This was all about the Zipcar card activation procedures. We have tried to cover all the possible topics in detail for your assistance.
If there still are any issues or queries then you can tell us in the comment section below. We’ll definitely try our best to solve them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is an eligible customer for the Zipcard?
Ans: Persons who are from the United States, whose age is 18 years or above are eligible to apply for the Zipcard.
- Do I need any credit score to apply for the Zipcard?
Ans: There is no need of a credit score check to apply for the Zipcard.
- How to apply for a Zipcard?
Ans: You can apply for a Zipcard either online or offline at any Zipcar partnered store anytime.
- Will I get any Accidental damage protection?
Ans: Yes, you will get the Accidental damage protection with your Zipcar ride.
- Is it safe to use a Zipcar cab?
Ans: Yes, Zipcar is absolutely safe to ride.
- Phone: 866-494-7227
- Website: www.zipcar.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/zipcar
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/zipcar
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/zipcar